JOB ID : 10298
Date of Post: 12/01/2021
Excelon Solutions LLC, a Texas Based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Devops Engineer.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review test plans with QA and other partner groups prior to requesting business user testing.
- Write tests for existing and created code to ensure compatibility and stability
- Document processes, maintenance and updates of project documentation library.
- Assist project team with gaining business user acceptance
- Develop statements of work, quantitative and statistical models to expose the hidden correlations across the business attributes analyze budgets and manage timelines.
- Analyze engineering and business use-cases to create functionality tests.
- Conduct penetration testing of external and internal networks, web apps, and mobile apps
- Collaborate with intersecting functional areas such as Contracts, Program Management, Supply Chain Management, and Engineering to troubleshoot issues in support of proposal requirements and deadlines.
- Develop and document solution processes, procedures, and information workflows
- Around security event management and cyber security operations.
- Apply methodology to help identify key security events.
- Create scalable, automated solutions for our customer base., establish multi-platform versions of the software package.
- Coordinate with users to determine and document business and user requirements, process flow definitions, and functional specifications.
Requirements: Master’s Degree in Comp Sci, IT, Mech Engg or related with at least 6 months of experience or related or Bachelors degree in Comp Sci, IT or related with at least 60 months of experience or related. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.